INDCRE, S.A. uses third-party cookies to measure and monitor activity on the website.
We provide information about our Cookies Policy at the bottom of all pages on the website with every login to ensure that users are aware of this policy.
This information enables the user to:
- Accept cookies: The notice will not be displayed again when the user enters any page on the website during the current session.
- You can obtain more information about what cookies are and learn about our Cookies Policy and modify your browser settings to restrict or block cookies at any time.
- If they do not agree with this Cookies Policy, users must refrain from using the website and leave it immediately.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded onto the user’s terminal (for example, a computer, a mobile phone, a tablet, etc.) when they access certain webpages, such as this one. Among other things, cookies enable these pages to monitor, store and retrieve information about the user’s browsing habits (for example, preferences, profile, access codes, etc.) and to obtain technical information related to the navigability of the site. Cookies also contribute to the functionality, usability and accessibility of websites.
There are several types of cookies according to function and purpose:
- Analytical.- These cookies collect information that enable websites to evaluate the use that users make of them and their general activity, and to collect statistical data. Analytical cookies measure and collect website data (visits, traffic, clicks, page views, etc.) in order to understand and optimise the site.
- Social.- These cookies are necessary for external social networks (Facebook, Google, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.). Their function is to control interactions with the social widgets on a website.
- Advertising and behavioural.- These cookies collect information about the user’s browsing habits and behaviour in order to identify preferences, tastes and habits on a specific website. They enable advertising content to be adapted, based on analysis of the user’s browsing habits and by deducing their characteristics, such as location, age group, gender and so on.
- Technical.- These are strictly necessary for the functionality and navigability of a website, and enable the user to navigate a webpage or application and use its different options or services.
- Personalisation.- These cookies enable websites to remember certain preferences (for example, language, country, regional setting, etc.) set by the user on their first visit (and subsequent visits) to the website.
- Third-party.- These are cookies are owned by third parties, and are used by websites to manage and improve the content and services provided on them.
For more information about cookies, go to the All About Cookies.org website by clicking on the following link:
What types of cookies does this website use?
The Indcresa website uses third-party services that collect information for statistical purposes on the use of the site by the user and to provide other services related to the activity of the website and other Internet services.
In particular, this website uses:
- Social networks (LinkedIn and Twitter): Each social network uses its own cookies to enable you to click on buttons such as Like or Share.
How can I disable or delete the cookies used by this website?
Users can manage the activity of cookies and block or delete them by selecting the appropriate setting on the browser they use to navigate the website. If they do not change these settings, browsing the website implies acceptance of their use in accordance with the information provided here.
- PC BROWSERS:
Mozilla Firefox: If you use Mozilla Firefox as your browser, you can obtain information about how to block and delete cookies by clicking here.
Internet Explorer: If you use Internet Explorer as your browser, you can obtain information about how to block and delete cookies by clicking here.
Google Chrome: If you use Google Chrome as your browser, you can obtain information about how to block and delete cookies by clicking here.
Apple Safari: If you use Apple Safari as your browser, you can obtain information about how to block and delete cookies, in the case of Safari 6/7 (Mavericks) by clicking here and in the case of Safari 8 (Yosemite) here.
Opera: If you use Opera as your browser, you can obtain information about how to block and delete cookies by clicking here.
- MOBILE DEVICE BROWSERS:
Windows Phone 7: E You can obtain information about how to block and delete cookies on Windows Phone 7 by clicking here.
Windows Phone 8: You can obtain information about how to block and delete cookies on Windows Phone 8 by clicking here.
Windows Phone 10: You can obtain information about how to block and delete cookies on Windows Phone 10 by clicking here.
Blocking, disabling or deleting cookies used on the INDCRE, S.A. website may affect its full functionality, making some services or functions unavailable.